TEDxBeaconStreet Salon at Fenway
Monday, August 27th, 10 am – 2 pm
Join us on Aug 27th for our next TEDxBeaconStreet Salon where our Speakers will be giving their talks at various points of interest throughout Fenway Park.
*More details coming soon!
9:30 – 9:40 am | Meet outside Gate E of Fenway Park on Landsdowne Street HERE
10:00 – 2:00 pm | Talks—Full schedule below HERE.
Things to be aware of:
- There will be a lot of walking around Fenway Ball Park. Talks are being presented at 4 locations (listed below) – we will be moving from location to location as a group – the whole Audience, The video crew, the Speakers, the TEDxBeaconStreet Sign etc. We have a tight schedule to capture all the talks.
- After you check-in at 9:30 am, you will need to be with us thru the end of the event. If that is a challenge please don’t attend.
- The video crew will be filming the Speakers and the audience if you don’t want to be captured please don’t attend, talks will be online and you can join us for future events.
- We have a waitlist and limited space if you can’t make it please reply and let us know today.
- If you have any questions feel free to email John Werner <email@example.com>.
Fenway Park, Gate E, Landsdown Street, Boston MA 02215